- Building upon the foundation of his first two DVDs, Dylan takes you through the entire matte painting process, from pencil sketch to color study to final rendering. He demonstrates many techniques he uses in production, from various types of photo manipulation to hand painting methods. Many challenges are addressed, such as skies, water, architecture, linear perspective and atmospheric perspective. You will also learn how to relight a painting as Dylan transforms a daylight scene into a sunset shot. As an added bonus, the original photo references and the final Adobe Photoshop® file are included in this DVD-ROM.
- Chet Zar takes you through his process of designing a creature in Photoshop® using his own unusual variety of professional and aesthetic techniques. He starts with a blank document and no specific guidelines, developing his rough ideas into a fully realized character. Observe every step of the painting's evolution as Chet explains his thought process and workflow. Topics covered include: developing a rough sketch, value and color, liquify, painting hair using custom brushes, and adding detail using layer styles.
- 140 Minutes of Lecture.
- Designed to complement photographer Erik Almas' lecture series on image making and career building, these tutorials reveal Erik's evolution in building and marketing his award-winning body of work. Throughout the footage, Erik encourages you to commit to the journey of defining your own photographic voice, as well as philosophies and suggestions to stay inspired about shooting and promoting your photography. Nearly 9 hours of footage chronicles 5 image-making case studies. Erik delves into the creative intent of an image, the necessity of planning, plus preparedness for the technical and problem solving aspects of a shoot. Erik will give you a step by step process to define your photographic voice, how to create a body of work and how to build a marketing plan. In nearly 5 hours of Photoshop tutorials, Erik will convey his complete post-production process including elemental darkroom techniques and advanced compositing.
- This 2-DVD set features Episodes 1 - 200 of Mark S. Johnson’s world-renowned Photoshop Workbench series. Representing more than 58 hours of inspirational Photoshop training, these videos illuminate photographic techniques in Photoshop versions CS2, CS3, and CS4. Each Workbench is presented in its original quality and size, and many are Radiant Vista website recordings that are only available on this DVD.
Duration: 3h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 527 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
Welcome to my Photoshop Manipulation Course. In this course I will teach you how to create your own manipulations using adobe photoshop. In this course you can see how to adjust stock images, how to create shadows and how to make manipulation looks natural. I'll present you great plugins called perfect effects 8, color efex pro, as well as a fantastic plug-in .
- We’ll get started by exploring three very simple shapes and how they should play a role in every cartoon character we draw. We will start by breaking heads down into these three simple shapes and then move into creating body shapes. From here, we’ll begin applying these shapes using three different characters. First we’ll design a cheerful Italian chef. When we are done there, we’ll design a bone-headed cowboy sidekick. Finally we’ll create a creepy pirate captain. After completing this course, you’ll be well equipped to begin designing highly appealing cartoon characters of your very own.
- Learn how to use adjustment layers for exposure and color correction, changing color, how to apply various color effects, and more.... they're one of the most versatile tools in Photoshop, and in this 1-day Deep Dive, Photoshop Missing Manual author Lesa Snider will teach you all about Adjustment Layers!
- Learn what Smart Objects are, how best to use them, and creative uses for Smart Objects. Create Smart Object templates that will let you easily replicate your work on other pictures. Join Photoshop Missing Manual author Lesa Snider for a Deep Dive into Smart Objects! If there's a use for Smart Objects, this course will cover it!
- Get your file structure whipped into shape by learning Bridge with Lesa Snider! This Deep Dive takes you into the organizational functions of Bridge so you can get your files into order. Filter and rate your images, keyword and rename files, make batch changes, and more! If you have Photoshop, you have Bridge, and now you'll know how to use it.
- Master Photoshop's Blend Modes! Lesa Snider is taking a Deep Dive into the various Blend Modes, and will show you everything you need to know about this versatile tool. Overlay, Darken, Color Burn... Lesa will show you the difference between each mode and which mode is most useful for your creative needs.
- In this tutorial we will learn how to create concept-art environments in Photoshop made specifically for our pre-designed characters.
- We will start with the analysis of reference material and then begin and finish our painting in Photoshop. Along the way, we will be utilizing Photoshop's transform tool and layer effects to enhance the overall presentation of our piece. By the end of this tutorial, you will have a solid understanding of how to use a character design as a visual guide to create environment concept art.
- In this tutorial, you will learn techniques for drawing rock formations in Photoshop. We will begin this process by looking at different types of rock formations and studying some of the attributes that make them up. We'll look for simple shapes and patterns along with evaluating each formation in silhouette form. We'll use each rock formation that we study as a reference for creating our own unique formations. For each formation we draw, we'll start with a silhouette to establish the overall form then begin to pull out additional forms and shapes as we continue sculpting our rock formations.
- In this Photoshop tutorial, members will learn the tools and a technique that can be used to take your idea for a game boss and realize it in a piece of concept art.
- We'll get started by establishing a road map for our game boss where we'll talk about the story, the environment as well as the approach we'll be taking. From here we'll begin sketching our concept using a loose, gestural approach. We'll continue adding to our sketch until we are satisfied, and ready to render out the shadows and highlights using grayscale values. Once the forms of our creature have been properly realized using only shades of gray, we will begin applying color to our concept.
- We'll wrap up this tutorial by adding a few finishing touches to our image. After completing this training, you'll be familiar with the tools, techniques and workflows that can be used to create your own concept art for a worthy game boss.
- In this tutorial we will learn how to use Photoshop to create more weathered and aged textures. Throughout these videos we will not only create and construct basic wood and metallic textures but we will also learn how the passing of time can affect them and give your objects a more characteristic look.
- Members will learn how to make grunge layers and how to create layers of paint which peel away to reveal the original material underneath. You'll also learn how to extract specular maps and normal maps from our project files and lastly see how they look when added to a scene in 3ds Max.
- Photoshop's pen tool allows for a lot of precision when it comes to defining very specific selections, masks, line work, and vector shapes and can actually save you lot of time getting the results that you want when creating them.
- We'll begin covering the basic functionality of the pen tool by learning how to set anchor points to create a path. Following this we'll see how we can adjust the placement of anchor points in addition to their bezier handles to dictate the direction and curvature of a path by using the direct selection and convert point tools. From here we'll learn how to apply a selection, stroke, and fill to paths.
- As we continue on we'll also discuss how we can use the pen tool to create vector based shapes. Along the way we'll also discuss how to save paths, use path operations, and work with the freeform pen tool. After watching this tutorial you'll be better equipped to use the pen tool on your own projects with confidence.
- In this two-part course, Ben takes the concept and principles of the curves adjustment feature and breaks it down into two categories: tone and color. Ben shows you how the ins and outs of curves, how to read a curves graph, and how to apply what the graph is showing you to add the perfect tonality and/or color to your images for that professional look.
- Learn in-depth techniques for retouching images to perfection, helping your clients look their best, and expressing your creative vision! Whether retouching skin, whitening teeth or reshaping body features, Photoshop allows you to perfect reality as well as express your creative vision. In this workshop portrait and fashion photographer Lindsay Adler will cover essential retouching techniques and teach how Photoshop allows you to make the impossible possible! Lindsay will cover countless creative Photoshop techniques: creating porcelain skin, changing colors, displacement maps, adding textures, adding makeup in Photoshop, quick retouching plugins, and dozens of other techniques you can apply to your own photography.
- Let Photoshop become your next realm of creative expression through this workshop. Lindsay will also include a couple live shoots and live retouches so you can see an image start to finish and learn the nuances between a portrait, beauty or avant garde retouch.
6 Hours | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 1.1GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- In this tutorial, members will learn techniques for painting hairstyles in Photoshop. We'll begin by examining photographs of various female hairstyles and discuss some elements and problems to look for when painting hair. Following this we'll create a sketch of our hairstyle in addition to painting in a base tone to form a silhouette of the hair. From there we'll continue to build on our silhouette by layering on mid-tones and high lights.
- Along the way we'll focus on various points such colors, shapes, contrast and the environment to name a few. Once we have established the foundation for our hair, we'll begin the process of refining and detailing the overall hairstyle. By the end of the tutorial, you'll have new skills and techniques you can use to paint hairstyles on your own projects.
- In this course, we will be discussing basic, everyday photo retouching techniques that photographers of any skill level can use. Whether you’re touching up professional portraits or just want to make your casual snaps Facebook-ready, Philip Zeplin demonstrates practical techniques in Photoshop for polishing your photos while avoiding that overdone look.