- Christina Hendricks (born May 3, 1975) is an American actress best known for her role as Joan Holloway in the AMC cable television series Mad Men, and as Saffron in Fox's short-lived series Firefly. Hendricks was named "the sexiest woman in the world" in 2010 in a poll of female readers taken by Esquire magazine.
- Hendricks has made a number of guest television appearances, starting as a regular in the series Beggars and Choosers. Since then, she has starred in the series The Big Time and The Court, opposite Sally Field and Craig Bierko, as well as the legal drama Kevin Hill. She has also had recurring roles in ER and Firefly and guest-starred in episodes of Angel, Miss Match, Tru Calling, Presidio Med, Without a Trace, and Las Vegas. Hendricks starred opposite Kip Pardue in South of Pico. La Cucina, an award-winning indie film, premiered on Showtime in December 2009 and stars Hendricks as a sexy writer opposite Joaquim de Almeida. She has appeared in four episodes of the NBC TV show Life in the recurring role of Olivia, detective Charlie Crews' soon-to-be stepmother and Ted Earley's love interest.
- Her best-known role is that of Joan Holloway on the award winning AMC series Mad Men. Hendricks' character is the office manager of advertising agency Sterling Cooper, providing mentoring to a group of women who must deal with the come-ons and callousness of professional advertising executives.
English | mpeg4 yuv420p 528x400 29.97 fps | aac 48000 Hz stereo | 1,73 GB
Genre: Video Training
Studio ARTE produced three parts of this project called Contacts. The idea of the project, if I may say so, to show the connection (exposed) photo-artist with a photo, give everyone the opportunity to comment on the photographer to his work. The uniqueness of the film that did not show a picture, and often the entire series of images, of which only one frame later is found to be (named), a brilliant, unique, unique, etc. In this film you can see what is the work of the photographer - to prepare a frame of mind or a place to try, to experiment, to wait, to anticipate. And all for the sake of the dozens of great photos to choose the most-most.
Claudia Salinas, Mexican Fashion Model - Bikini Shoots in Santa Monica
52 UHQ JPG Images | <6600x4200 Pixels | 141 MB
- Claudia Salinas ( born 19 August 1983) is a Mexican fashion model, actress and former ballerina. She studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in New York. Claudia has appeared in major television and print ad campaigns for brands like BudLight, Calvin Klein, Yoplait, All State. She has also appeared inmagazines including GQ, Maxim, FHM, Bello and Trace. She was featured as the cover girl for the June 2011 issue of FHM Indonesia. Films with appearances by Claudia include "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights", "Crossing Over" opposite Harrison Ford, and most recently the acclaimed Mexican action comedy "Salvando al Soldado Perez". FHM's 100 Sexiest Women of 2011 (#43)
Desperate Housewives Actrist
28 HQ JPG | 2700x1800 Pixels | 18 MB
- Eva Jacqueline Longoria (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, best known for portraying Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. Longoria received a nomination for the 2006 Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for her performance on Desperate Housewives. Longoria first rose to fame on television in the soap opera The Young and the Restless portraying the role of Isabella Williams. She became nationally recognized in the 2000s after appearing in several high-profile advertising campaigns and numerous men's magazines, reaching #14 in the FHM "Sexiest Women 2008" poll, and having appeared on the cover of various international women's magazines including Vogue, Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar. Longoria has also starred in films such as Harsh Times (2005), The Sentinel (2006) and Over Her Dead Body (2008).
16 JPG Photoshoots | up to 2640x3360 Pixels | UHQ | 37 MB
- John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne (born 3 December 1948) is an English vocalist, whose musical career has spanned over 40 years. Osbourne rose to prominence as lead singer of the pioneering English heavy metal band Black Sabbath, whose radically different, intentionally dark, harder sound helped spawn the heavy metal genre.
- In his subsequent solo career Osbourne achieved a multi-platinum status in addition to the one he had earned with Black Sabbath. These things are what led Osbourne to become known as the "Godfather of Heavy Metal". It was during his Sabbath days that, due to their dark style of music, Osbourne became known as the "Prince of Darkness". Osbourne has over 15 tattoos, the most famous of which are the letters O-Z-Z-Y across the knuckles of his left hand. This was his first tattoo, created by himself as a teenager with a sewing needle and pencil lead.
- In the early 2000s, Osbourne's career expanded to a new medium when he became a star in his own reality show, The Osbournes, alongside wife/manager Sharon and two of their three children, Kelly and Jack. A documentary about his life and career, God Bless Ozzy Osbourne, premiered in April 2011 at the Tribeca Film Festival and will be released on DVD in November 2011. As of December 2010, Osbourne has sold over 100 million albums worldwide both as a solo artist and a member of Black Sabbath.