by Ian Boddy (WAV, ACID, Kontakt, EXS24, REX, Reason NN-XT, Apple Loops)
- Have you ever tried to take a nice PSD design for a web site and tried to translate it to HTML? Not always easy, is it! Here is Adi Purdila to help us learn this sometimes tricky art, where you will be taking an already designed web page layout and developing it into a functional, working web page using intermediate and current techniques. Content Welcome 3M ??42s 42s 3M Introduction The Writing Markup 52m 32s Workspace Preparation And Header Markup 13m 20s Main Banner And Background Light Feature List 14m 16S Dark Background Feature List And Testimonials 11m 2S Gallery And Footer 13m 54s The PSD Slicing 21m 58s Logo, Textures, Misc Images 9m 38s Creating The Image Sprites 12m 20s Styling With CSS 2H 10m 8s Reset CSS, Grid Bootstrap, Less Variables And Mixins 16M 6s General Styling.
English | Included Working Files | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 | 3.20GB
English | Video: AVC (.flv) 960x540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | RAR 672 MB
Genre : Photography
- Brooke Shaden is the queen of crafting ephemeral photo shoots. In only 90 minutes, using a simple black backdrop and natural window light, Brooke is going to show you a number of different ways to create striking portraits through the use of wardrobe, simple props, and quick Photoshop editing. This segment is perfect for an aspiring photographer looking for creative ways to enhance your portfolio or for a seasoned pro looking to reinvent your style.
11 Lessons | Exclusive bonus content | 1.7 GB
A Simple Way To Create Stunning Books.
- Learn digital publication with this tutorial of Apple's iBooks Author! iBooks Author gives the publisher a simple way to create stunning multi-gesture books. iBooks Author is a creator of digital textbooks, but the software can be used to assemble a variety of visually-rich interactive publications formatted for the iPad. This class teaches you how to choose a theme, import existing text and images, create interactivity with the built-in widgets, add videos and sounds, and publish your finished masterpiece.
- Erica Gamet has been involved in graphics and pre-press for nearly 25 years. She is a speaker, writer, and trainer focusing on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Apple Keynote and iBooks Author and other print- and production-related topics. She regularly contributes…
Duration: 3h 6m | Video: MPEG-4 960x540 (16:9) 30fps 1199kbps | Audio: AAC stereo 48kHz 160kbps
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Date : Jun 06, 2013
- This installment of Photoshop for Designers shows how to combine Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, taking advantage of the strongest features in each program. Learn how to work with symbols, custom brushes, Live Paint, creative filters, clipping masks, and more, while following along with veteran graphic designer and teacher Nigel French. Nigel explains the relationship between Photoshop and Illustrator and walks through hands-on projects such as a montage, a movie poster, and a print ad, while demonstrating how to work back and forth between the two applications.
Course Duration: 1h 50m | 189 MB
- HTML5 is a good choice if you're looking to embed video on your website, since visitors don't need any special plugins and HTML5 is becoming more widely supported by browsers. But the lack of a single accepted video codec does pose some challenges. In this course, Tom Green takes you through the history of video on the web, and shows you how to move forward with HTML5. Learn how to play a video stream on your website, set up autoplay and poster frames, and use alternatives like Adobe Dreamweaver and the JW Player to play back video. A series of Challenge and Solution videos give you a hands-on opportunity to practice what you've learned.
- Understanding web video delivery challenges
- Understanding video containers or codecs
- Exploring bitrate
- Creating MP4 and WebM videos
- Using the video tag
- Preloading video
- Working with multiple formats
- Setting up autoplay
English | 7 Classes | yuv420p, 1152x720, 2836 kb/s, 24.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 6.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Hi-RES Images + Project Files Included
For the first time ever, internationally-acclaimed photographer and retoucher Nick Saglimbeni shares the tips, tricks and techniques that he's used on his celebrity shoots and over 100 magazine covers! Unlike other tutorials, Mastering Retouching is a complete system that teaches you step-by-step how to quickly spot problem areas and eradicate even the most difficult flaws.
Trailer Music (Epic / Orchestral / Symphonic / Electronic / Instrumental / Choral)
Year: 2006-2015 | Series: AM, AMP, AMS, AMT | Website: audiomachine.com | 13.5 GB
Composer: Paul Dinletir, Kevin Rix, Mark Petrie, Nick Murray, Richard Friedman, Danail Getz, Jeff Marsh, John Graves, Kaveh Cohen, Kenny Meriedeth, Jeff Edwards, Scott Miller, Michael Nielsen, Michael Rubino, etc.
Country: USA | Format: MP3 Quality: 16 bit / 320 kbps / 48 kHz / stereo | Duration: 03: 14: 40: 35
- Description: audiomachine is a boutique music production house, specializing in original music and sound design for film, television and video game advertising campaigns. For all lovers of direction trailer music. Group Audiomachine, known to all, without exception, to the studio and the pasteboard, because their compositions can be heard in the trailers to blockbusters premium. Their motives are legendary. Their style has become a trendsetter among the followers of the genre. They are young and talented. About Audiomachine can talk and talk - better to just listen to any words and disappear in the direction unnecessary.
Position Music - Production Music Series All PMS001-211 (MP3)
100 clips | format: .mov | PNG 2048x1152 24 fps | RAR 110 GB
mSmokes is a collection of 100 professional, high quality, organic, 2K and pre-keyed smoke elements designed to be used within any compositing or non-linear editing software (such as Final Cut Pro X, Apple Motion, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Nuke, Smoke, etc.).
mSmokes are simply huge Quick Time PNG Millions+ (yes, with an Alpha Channel), 24p files. Over 100GB of Data! Amazing quality! Only $0.99 per file!
For those who don't really care about an Alpha Channel, the download link includes 4GB H.264 version.
To use mSmokes in your production, just drag the file onto your timeline and you are done. Make sure you place the clip on a new layer above your current footage. Select the suitable blend or composite mode when using H.264 files.
1M1 Music Library Vol.01-14 Mark Petrie
Producer: Mark Petrie | Episode: 1M1 | Audio codec: MP3 | Quality: 320 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo | 3.9 GB
Description: Personal recording studio Mark'a Petrie .
In fact - it is a compilation of songs written for various studios.
- "Originally from New Zealand and now based in the Los Angeles area, I compose music for a variety of projects including games, trailers, TV and film. I’m incredibly grateful to be doing something for a living that I only dreamed of when I was a young boy growing up in Auckland, New Zealand."
Adobe Master Collection CC 2015 (upd1) RUS-ENG
Informal assembly package Creative Cloud in 2015 (Update 1) of m0nkrus, including all components of this line with the already integrated updates + some programs from CS6. The collection has a single installer, where you can select the components you need for installation, as well as the interface language (Russian English).
The collection is divided into four ISO-file to be recorded on the DVD5-disc. If you want to install an assembly without writing to disk, you can zavirtualit ISO-images, or simply unzip them.
motionVFX - mLeaks [ 50 Professional 2K Light Leaks Effects ] Compatible with Every Platform
Organic Light Leaks for Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer and any other non-linear editors
mLeaks is a collection of 50 high quality 2K organic light leaks designed to be used within Final Cut Pro X, Apple Motion, Adobe Premiere Pro and other non-linear editors supporting blend or composite mode. All light leaks files are available in Apple ProRes 422 at 24P format and were shot with Red camera technology. To use mLeaks in your production, simply drag the light leak onto your timeline, make sure you place the clip on a new layer above your current footage, select the suitable blendor composite mode (we recommend "Screen" for the best results) and you're done. You can enhance the look of the effect by adjusting opacity, contrast, hue and saturation of the light leak. mLeaks are available at: bit.ly/mLeaks
Dexsoft Games - Industrial Bundle Vol.1-7
unityPackage, LWO, obj, DTS, ms3d, FBX, x (DirectX), DAE, DBO, B3D, u3d, LXO, C4D.
Quantity : 447 Models | Textures TGA 1024x1024 Pixels
Difuse Map; Hight Map; Normal Map; Specilar Map | RAR 1.55 GB< UnRar 4 GB
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1435454847 | 338 pages | PDF | RAR 11 MB
Photodex - ProShow Producer Gold v4.52.3053 StylePack FULL!
RAR 1.37 GB
- ProShow Styles Complete Pack - this set of styles and transitions to create beautiful presentations with your photos and video. Include: ProShow StylePack Volume 1-4, ProShow Transition Pack, ProShow Styles Escapes, ProShow Styles Grunge, ProShow Styles Vintage, ProShow StylePack Weddings.